Follow these instructions to connect Canvas with the Pearson Revel product included in your course. This is important to be able to deep integrate the assignments and pass grades back and forth between both systems.
1. Log-in to I-Learn Canvas.
Go to byui.instructure.com to login.
2. Go to your dashboard and find the course with Revel.
Typically this is a course coming up in the next semester. Currently, this can include psychology courses.
3. Select 'Course Materials' from the left navigation bar of the course.
A new page will open to VitalSource, giving the option to 'Launch Courseware.'
4. Select 'Launch Courseware' and authorize the integration for Canvas.
Note: This may appear as a 'Pop-up' window so you have to enable it if it's not opening.
You will need to authorize Canvas to access Revel. Don't worry if this doesn't appear for you, since it may have already been authorized on your behalf as part of the integration setup process.
5. Link your Pearson account by entering your username (1) and password (2) associated with the account setup by your Pearson representative.
6. After linking your accounts, select "Continue"
7. If you do not have an account, you will have to contact a sales representative.
Please sign up using the information that was provided with your course in the General Teaching Notes.
8. Please let the Systems and Innovations Technology team know you've completed the registration so they can finish setting up your course.
You are done. Great job!